HI RICE GRILL
Tel No. 238 51 93
Business Hours: Mon-Sun, 11:30am-2:30pm, 5:30pm-9:30pm
Hi Rice Grill: a one-of-a-kind buffet you can only find in the metro where they offer not only unlimited make-your-own Mongolian bowls, but also a variety of freshly cooked goodies, drinks and desserts, all for the affordable price of P299!
If you are looking to have a delicious dinner with your family or friends then, Hi rice grill is a beautiful place to make your dinner special. This restaurant offers a wide variety of Filipino dishes that provide a new taste for those who have never tasted them. Plus, hi rice grill is also famous for its Mongolian rice bowl which will give you a new and delicious taste.
You will get a great sitting in here because it is a family restaurant. If you are looking to enjoy a family gathering with a delicious dinner then, hi rice grill has a lot to offer to all its guests. The staff is humble and experienced enough to serve you in the best way. So, if you are looking for an incredible dining experience with your family then, this is a must-go-to place for you and your family.
There is no age limit in this restaurant. Everyone is welcome here to enjoy the taste of Mongolian rice bowls and Filipino dishes. People usually say that a good buffet is the one that charges high. Hi-rice grill has proven it wrong. There are plenty of delicious dishes available in their buffet dinner and the price is the most reasonable and affordable for everyone. Not only a dinner buffet, but you can also enjoy a lunch buffet here at a very reasonable price.
Hi grill rice menu
The menu of this amazing restaurant includes the best Filipino dishes that make your lunch or dinner special. You will get the best food quality at the Hi rice grill. All the dishes include fresh ingredients to maintain the quality of taste. This restaurant is committed to providing the best quality of food at the cheapest rates. Here are some Filipino dishes that you will love to eat:
- Adobo is the first Filipino dish that you will see on the menu card. This dish is prepared by using stewing meat of chicken in fresh ingredients. It has a fascinating flavor that takes you to another world. The tenderness of the meat and the juicy flavor it provides to your taste buds make it a special Filipino dish and a must one to try.
- Pancit Guisado is a noodles-type dish that can be an attractive option for kids. If your children do not eat food easily then, these noodles can make it easy for you as this dish will get the attention of children. This Filipino dish is very famous and is mostly served at birthday parties. To give a different taste, sauces are added to this plate of noodles.
- Bulalo is a soup that includes the bone marrow of beef and shanks as well. Also includes other ingredients that give it a taste of the soup. This Filipino dish is a nice choice to taste when you are dining out with your family on a rainy day or during the winter season.
- Bistek Tagalog is a great Filipino dish for steak lovers. This amazing beef dish has a delicious taste that will treat your taste buds. First, the beef is marinated with the best sauces and chili powders. It is then cooked with proper timing on a flame that increases its taste. The fragrance during the cooking provides you an incredible experience.
Mentioned a few, the menu of hi rice grill restaurant has a lot more to offer. These are just a few Filipino dishes that people like the most. Available at very reasonable prices and with delicious taste.
Hi rice grill Mongolian rice bowl
Another specialty of this Filipino restaurant is their Mongolian rice bowl. There are different tastes available in Mongolian rice bowls such as spicy, sour, and sweet as well. You need to taste every rice bowl because each one is different from the other. Plus, Mongolian rice bowls are available for vegetarians and non-vegetarians. You can have one having meat mixed with different sauces providing an amazing taste to your taste buds. If you are vegetarian then, try the one that has veggies and different sauces mixed. The best thing is that you can enjoy everything that you want to eat for just 399 per person. So, apart from the Mongolian rice bowl, try out the Filipino dishes as well.
Hi rice grill location
This family restaurant is located in the Philippines. You need to go to the Infanta highway of Pasig, Metro Manila. Plus, you can also find the restaurant on the map if you find it difficult to locate. You can call on hi rice grill contact number to get to know the location of the restaurant as well. You can ask about the service if they are open or not.
On contacting the restaurant, you can ask them their timings of service. You can ask at what time they are going to open the restaurant and the closing time as well. Normally, hi rice grill opening hours are from 11:00 am morning to 2:30 pm afternoon. They have a little pause of 2 and a half hours and then. They open again at 5:00 pm. After opening again they keep on serving their customers till 9:30 pm. You can get to the restaurant during these hours for having lunch or dinner with your family or friends. You will love the location of the restaurant and the dining style that they provide in their seating.
Hi rice grill service options
There are two different methods of service that this restaurant follows. You can either come here for dining with your family and friends or you can come and take your order to eat at your home. The restaurant is not providing any delivery service. The opening hours are strictly followed and there is no day when the restaurant is closed. They are available 24/7 to provide delicious food at reasonable prices. So, if you want to enjoy dinner or lunch with your family in a relaxing and lovely environment then, this is the best place for you to be.
If you haven’t been to a Mongolian restaurant yet, it’s the kind of buffet where you choose your ingredients, spices and sauces, then the chef grills it to a delicious treat. It is then served on a bowl for you to chow on, preferably with chopsticks. Having 20+ ingredients to choose from, guides are provided to help you get the flavor you want.
How I like my Mongolian bowl? Just put LOTS OF BEEF, SQUID AND CHILI and we’re good!
Directions: Hi Rice Grill is located along Marcos Hi-way, right after Sta. Lucia and Robinson’s malls (if you’re coming from Antipolo), at the ground floor of the Semicon Building. One notable landmark is the Salve Regina Hospital beside it.
While waiting for your custom-made Mongolian dish, you can make yourself busy with the ff.:
- 2 types of soup
- Sushi (crab and veggies) w/ Kikkoman and wasabi
- Fried rice
- 8 main dishes: Korean beef, fried chicken, kare-kare, spicy pork, fish fillet, veggies, etc.
- Pasta, baked macaroni, pancit canton
- More desserts!
Take note: Avoid dining here on peak hours (dinner on weekends) or at least be early, as from past experience, service quality tends to go down when there are a lot of people to cater to- food replenishment seems slow as well. Not sure if they’ve already addressed this issue though. Well, better be safe than sorry!
One thing’s for sure: having everything here for only P299, it’s quite a deal! You won’t be able to find another place like this anywhere else. There are other Mongolian places around with the same price, but they won’t have other food except for their Mongolian bowls.
Cook with the Best Waterless Cookware